Hey Beautiful Souls!
I love quotes, they have the power to inspire action, contemplation, laughter, and tears. This week’s Friday 5 I wanted to share 5 awesome quotes with you.
You can copy and paste and print it out, put it on your inspo board, stick it in your journal (or write it in there) use it as a prompt or just soak in the goodness 😀
- “Stop treating yourself as an afterthought. Eat delicious food, walk in the sunshine, jump in the ocean. Say the truth you are carrying in your heart like a hidden treasure. Be silly, be kind, be weird. There is no time for anything else.” – Richard Gere
- Don’t surrender all your joy for an idea you used to have about yourself that isn’t true anymore. -Cheryl Strayed
- ““Why are you knocking on every other door? Go knock at the door of your own heart.” – Rumi”
- You tell the tale of your life by the stories you repeat in your days. -Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Between whatever happens to me and my response to it is a space.In that space is my freedom and power to choose my response. And in response lay my growth and happiness.”~Stephen Covey
Have you run across an inspiring quote lately, share it with me!!
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered