Hey Lovely Souls,
Shifting the energy, our lives and starting the path of living a more intentional life doesn’t have to cost us a bunch or any money and doesn’t have to be time consuming. Here are some small actions you can take!
- Create a yes stack of books
- Release books that feel like “Should”
- Clean out your purse, car, junk drawer
- Unsubscribe to a email or 3!
- Delete apps you never use
- Write down a mantra and post it somewhere you will see it often ( I am loved, I am guided, I am doing my best)
- Look people in the eyes when you are talking to them (it’s easy to look at our phones or to dismiss the person behind the counter helping us.. make a point to make eye contact)
- Send an encouraging text, email,note.
- Put on a song you love and move to it or let it move you (sitting and soaking it in…eyes close if safe to do so)
- Choose a talisman of sorts, something to wear or easily portable to remind you that you are guided.
- Set up “stuff” the night before (clothing, coffee, am tools to help you start your day with purpose and alignment)
- Write down what you are grateful for (or paint it, capture a picture, write a poem)
- Ask yourself am I numbing or nourishing
- Carry a journal with you to capture ideas, thoughts, doodles, wish lists, soul notes
- Carry a reusable water bottle to help you hydrate
- Plan your week, make sure you are in the schedule as well. Taking care of yourself is the foundation to supporting your other and to supporting your dreams!
Here is to living with Intention
Hello Beautiful Soul,
Something I have been working on (over and over!) is to remind myself to respond, not react.
Reacting is a very different energy than responding. This is true in verbal interactions and many situations. There are times in life where you need to react. But many of us (myself definitely included) tend to react when in reality responding is what we need to do.
To me, reacting is more of the energy of panic, anxiousness, frustration. Response is more calm, thought out, planned.
So this Monday’s Mindset Mantra is:
I choose to respond in a way that honors what really matters in this situation (interaction)
Here is to living with Intention
Hey Lovely Souls!
We can explore and accomplish (or start) more in 10 minutes than we usually realize.
So often we think that we need to have big blocks of time to get healthier, read more, explore our creativity, declutter. etc…
While big blocks of time are awesome, they are not always easy to come by (or shall I say to carve out the time for) However, most any of us can carve out 10 minutes (and likely many times throughout the day).
Here are some things you can do in 10 minutes to support yourself in living holistically.
- Meditate for 10 minutes (or 5 in am, 5 in afternoon/evening)
- Spread paint in your journal or on a canvas (or glue images, add some stitches etc.)
- Journal, braindump, make lists.
- Be still, no looking at the phone. Just allow yourself to be for just 10 minutes.
- Move your body, walk around your house, neighborhood, do yoga, dance. Move your body! (if you are currently getting no movement and you can squeeze in 10 several times a week, isn’t that better than nothing?!)
- Plan meals for your week, make a menu
- Set up your supplements for the week.
- Read something inspiring (book, blog, magazine)
- Do a blitz (this can be done in as little as 5) Maybe it’s doing a quick pick up in your living room, desktop (digital or physical!) unloading the dishwasher, wipe down of the bathroom or kitchen, shifting things around your space, putting stuff away. Set a timer and go for it. Don’t overthink it, just start on the space that’s bugging you the most or that you would be able to see the most progress in for that amount of time.
- Call and make the appt, check your balance etc. set up reminders on your phone or in/on your planner.
Here is to living with Inspiration and Intention
Hey Beautiful Souls,
The way we start our mornings is something that can help set the tone for the rest of the day. Here are some AM habits that you might put into your mornings. I would encourage you to add in one at a time so you don’t try to add a bunch of things at once, that is often a recipe for overwhelm.
- Read something inspiring. This can be an oracle card you pull, daily devotion, an inspiring saying on your phone, a paragraph of a page of a book etc.
- Hydrate, we wake up dehydrated and it’s a great way to start your hydration intake for the day.
- Move your body, for me if I don’t start my day with moving my body it’s a lot less likely to happen as I go through my day. Maybe it’s a 5 -minute walk, yoga or dance, just move it!
- Journal, make a brain-dump, allow a stream of unedited thoughts to flow out for 5-10 minutes, write down what you are grateful for or prayers.
- Check in with your planner what is on your list for today, does it feel right, what might need to be shifted, released or added?
- Put on something that makes you feel good. It doesn’t matter if you are home most of the time or out often. Putting on something that feels good to you is for yourself!
How do you like to start your mornings?
Hey Beautiful Souls!
I love quotes, they have the power to inspire action, contemplation, laughter, and tears. This week’s Friday 5 I wanted to share 5 awesome quotes with you.
You can copy and paste and print it out, put it on your inspo board, stick it in your journal (or write it in there) use it as a prompt or just soak in the goodness 😀
- “Stop treating yourself as an afterthought. Eat delicious food, walk in the sunshine, jump in the ocean. Say the truth you are carrying in your heart like a hidden treasure. Be silly, be kind, be weird. There is no time for anything else.” – Richard Gere
- Don’t surrender all your joy for an idea you used to have about yourself that isn’t true anymore. -Cheryl Strayed
- ““Why are you knocking on every other door? Go knock at the door of your own heart.” – Rumi”
- You tell the tale of your life by the stories you repeat in your days. -Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Between whatever happens to me and my response to it is a space.In that space is my freedom and power to choose my response. And in response lay my growth and happiness.”~Stephen Covey
Have you run across an inspiring quote lately, share it with me!!
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered