Hey Inspiring Souls,
Over in this part of the world it’s Springtime (even if the weather seems confused some days!)
It’s really easy for the seasons to zip by and not to have even slowed down long enough to really savor it.
Here are 15 ideas for an Inspired Spring (and stay tuned through the season for some more in depth ideas!)
- Eat seasonally , find one fruit or veggie that is really in season and savor it
- Grab your camera (phone) and capture signs of Spring
- Buy some flowers or plants to put around your space. (air plants and succulents are fairly durable!)
- Plant something
- Start a journal for the season, let it capture your thoughts, ideas, images, seasonal wish list etc.
- Do some releasing, create some space. Unsubscribe to things that you always delete anyway or that make you feel bad, unfollow , clean stuff off of your desktop or phone (or put into folders if you rarely use or are unsure if you want to keep) Donate books that feel like shoulds, get rid of that thing that really doesn’t fit you anymore but you keep just in case.
- Choose 1 or 2 natural cleaners to start using in your cleaning tasks.
- Create a Springtime music playlist
- Get outside
- Choose a book or 3 to savor
- Move some things around, refresh your space, your wardrobe. Use what you have to create more of what you want!
- Learn something new or restart something you miss that you haven’t made the time for.
- Go to a local farmers market and take in the local goodness. I like to get flowers, a little bit of fruit or veggies depending on what looks good and tacos at ours!
- Notice how what you are eating makes you feel. If you notice that things with a lot of sugar or gluten or… make you feel off, bloated, lethargic. Try cutting some of those out of your diet.
- Create something, spread paint, stitch something, write, dance, sing. Create something, birth something!
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered