Hey Lovely Souls,
This post is to remind myself and you that 5-10 minutes can be plenty of time for so many things.. This post is by no means telling you have yo have to be productive. It’s not about that.. The list is a range of things that one can do in 5 minutes.
- Move your body (put on a song and dance to it, walk around your place, yard or neighborhood, choose from a huge list YouTube videos on Yoga, walking, dance etc.. )
- Be Still or put on a meditation
- Spread paint in your journal
- Glue an image and word in your journal
- Write something you are grateful for
- Text someone a hello, checking in or encouraging quote.
- Change the wallpaper/screensavers on devices you use all the time. Put something that inspires you or makes you smile!
- Drink some sips of water
- Take deep breaths and put your hand on your heart
- Open the windows and blinds, get some sunlight (if there is any!) and fresh air.
- File some papers
- Write out a menu for the ingredients you have
- Clear on small space as much as you can in the time you set aside. Sometimes it’s plenty to finish the project. If not you can continue to chip away at it through the day or week etc.
- Doodle something, who cares what it looks like!
- Create a brain dump list.. all the stuff that’s on your mind from little stuff tugging at you to big stuff, just let it all out.
- Clean something (wipe down the bathroom, clean the mirrors, shine up the sink etc.. )
- Put stuff away where it belongs (we all have a few things lingering and bugging us that we mean to put away.. set a timer and deal with what you can in that time frame)
- Set Alarms for deep breaths, hydrating, movement, a cal you need to make (make the ones that you want to do everyday on repeat)
- Take some pictures of the beauty and chaos of your everyday
- Answer the prompt, right now I need…
- Read a few paragraphs or pages in a book
- Listen to a song that fits the mood you have or want to have!
- Set up your supplements for the week
- Unsubscribe from emails, groups etc. that don’t feel aligned.
- Create a board on Pinterest that feeds your soul right now (images and words of hope, empowerment, well being, things you want to do one day, things you want to learn.. )
- Write your wins and woes of the day
- Write a review for a local business that you love.
- Plan a few outfits for the week… even if you are “just” at home.
- Put a little extra care into your daily face care
- Tend to your plants
What would you add to this list?!
Here is to living with Intention