Hey Beautiful Souls!
I am happy that fall is here. Not only is this normally my favorite season, but this was the most horrific summer for me and my family (with the passing of my father on the first day of summer) so to me, it feels even more welcome to have a new season. Not to mention a season of some horrific disasters happening around the world. Plus I love the layers and moods of fall (even if the weather here is not fully in line with that vision yet!)
Let’s look at 5 ways you can embrace the fall season.
- Take a photo series of a theme or a specific item or person (selfie, loved one, tree, favorite spot, cuppa)
- Take out or purchase a go-to sweater to layer up and snuggle up in.
- Create an inspiration/wishlist for the season. Maybe choose a thing or two that feel like a yes and must to you. Let the rest be an inspiration not obligation to lean into and draw from the season.
- Choose a book or two to savor and curl up with this season.
- Go local (local, no loco!) go to the farmers market, local events/fairs, local library. What foods, events etc. does your local area put on/have during this season? Savor it, embrace it!
How do you like to embrace fall?
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered