Hey Lovely Souls!
Something I do every week, most weeks a few times at least , is a Brain dump. For those of you that don’t know a brain-dump is a list of the stuff that’s in your head (and heart) that’s tugging at you, bugging you, things you need to do, think you should do, want to do (look up, accomplish, try , create etc)
There is actually no wrong way to do this. It’s essentially a tool, a container to help you create a little bit of space in your head.
- Grab your journal, a napkin, scrap piece of paper or notes app
- Grab something to write with
- optional set a timer for 5-10 minutes
- “dump” out whatever is on your mind… no rules, particular order or priority. Just simply get it out of you head.
- Revisit if needed another time or day. Sometimes there will be things you will want to take action on. Many times it’s simply just a landing spot to clear some space. Let it be whatever it is… Don’t over think.. and go!
Here is to living with Intention