Hey Beautiful Souls!
For many of us Fall is here (even if the weather is still feeling otherwise!)
Lifes demands and distractions often divert our attention into reacting vs responding.
Giving yourself space and permission to really name what you want from the season is one way to help counteract that.
Some prompts to help you explore what you want from this season…
- What do I want to accomplish? Now out of those what ones really matter to me the most and what do I need so support these getting accomplished?
- What do I want to create? This can be craft projects, writing, soul projects, meals, moments.
- What do I want to savor about this season? How can you engage your senses in this season?
- What do I want to do less of so I can do more of…
- What are some low pressure “it would be fun, but no pressure” type of activities?
- My word or mantra for this season is…
And here are a list of ideas of some possible fall activities (some will be going on my list for sure!)
Decorate with mini pumpkins, make chili, get a cozy pair of slipper socks, a cozy blanket, redo the stack of books for ones you either want to read and will make time for or love to just flip through, set up a little tea station/spot in your cupboard (or other cozy drinks), take a series of pictures of the changes of the season surrounding you, study leaves and the amazing colors and patterns that nature provides, start or finish a journal, bake something, plan ahead for the holidays so there will not be so much pressure (start gift shopping or list making etc.), learn something new, get outside in the crisp air, have a picnic
The list could go on and on. Please share in the comments what would be on your list of ideas!
Here is to living with Intention