Hey Lovely Souls,
Shifting the energy, our lives and starting the path of living a more intentional life doesn’t have to cost us a bunch or any money and doesn’t have to be time consuming. Here are some small actions you can take!
- Create a yes stack of books
- Release books that feel like “Should”
- Clean out your purse, car, junk drawer
- Unsubscribe to a email or 3!
- Delete apps you never use
- Write down a mantra and post it somewhere you will see it often ( I am loved, I am guided, I am doing my best)
- Look people in the eyes when you are talking to them (it’s easy to look at our phones or to dismiss the person behind the counter helping us.. make a point to make eye contact)
- Send an encouraging text, email,note.
- Put on a song you love and move to it or let it move you (sitting and soaking it in…eyes close if safe to do so)
- Choose a talisman of sorts, something to wear or easily portable to remind you that you are guided.
- Set up “stuff” the night before (clothing, coffee, am tools to help you start your day with purpose and alignment)
- Write down what you are grateful for (or paint it, capture a picture, write a poem)
- Ask yourself am I numbing or nourishing
- Carry a journal with you to capture ideas, thoughts, doodles, wish lists, soul notes
- Carry a reusable water bottle to help you hydrate
- Plan your week, make sure you are in the schedule as well. Taking care of yourself is the foundation to supporting your other and to supporting your dreams!
Here is to living with Intention