Hey Inspiring Souls!
I think that a many of us are surrounded by “shoulds” in our life. It can show up in the way we speak to ourselves and others, the expectations we have of how we spend our days, how we show up in relationships to what we surround ourselves with. (and so much more!)
Today, this week. I want to encourage you to release a little bit of the should in your life.
Some ways to do that:
- Go to your bookshelf and pull out 1-5 books that feel like shoulds
- Replace one should with I choose (I should drink more water, instead I choose to drink more water because it’s good for my body)
- Go to your closet and take out at least 1 should (I should keep this I paid a lot for it, it was a gift etc.. )
- Delete a should on your desktop or some other place in your digital world.
- Unfollow people or pages that feel like shoulds.
- Don’t say yes to something this week that feels like a should
Where do you Should on yourself?
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered