Hey Inspiring Soul!
This weekend give yourself the gift of creating a little bit of space to dive into at least one of the below prompts to empower yourself.. this weekend!
- Ask for what you need (if this feels to tender to ask of someone else right now, then ask yourself for what you need.) There is more power in this seemingly simple question.
- Learn something new, a word, a craft, a meal, a technique, a filter, something about your body, a medication you take or a loved one takes.. learning is empowering.
- Curate even a tiny space for yourself. Put a candle, photo, your journal, an image or words you love, a plant.. it’s your space curate one that feels good to you!
- Say no to something that just doesn’t align with you and who you are unfolding into. It can be books, clothing, obligation, invitation etc..
- Choose a project of some kind to “chip away” at. That book you’ve been wanting to read, that class you signed up for but haven’t started, that craft project you have had the supplies for but are afraid to start, the project you have just about done but seem to be in stuck mode, titling that book you want to start writing..
Here is to living with Intention