- Sign up for Creativebug.com they have a ton of classes and are incredibly affordable. ($5 a month)
- Try a 30 day Yoga Challenge (doyouyoga.com has one for free)
- Try a 30 Meditation challenge (doyouyoga.com also has this for free!)
- Project 365 or project 52 photo a day or photo a week for the year (I am doing 365 again this year after years of not really trying to do so!)
- Spend 5 minutes daily on your finances. (5-minute finance check-ins is something I am putting into place this year!)
- Sign up for a reading challenge (I am attempting 32 books at least this year!)
- A new recipe, or once a week, month, season.
- Visual Journaling (I happen to have a course that I created here!)
- Don’t complain for 24 hours (this is something I am going to attempt, likely several times lol)
- Work with a Coach (My current offerings in supporting you!)
- Go on to Udemy.com and sign up for a class on a skill you think would be fun to learn or would support your other desires this year.
- A blog, YouTube Channel, Podcast. A way to share your ideas with others!
- Try a new “look” maybe it’s switching up your accessories, getting a new hairstyle or color, revamping your wardrobe or getting one or two pieces you love but are not your usual.
- Explore the various ways to move your body to support your well-being. Dance, walk, YouTube videos, in person classes, a group, In Home Yoga, Dancing to your own beat!
- Try asking for what you want a little more often. Start small if this feels intimidating to you. If you go out to eat and someone says where do you feel like going.. if you do have an opinion then speak it! Sometimes the person we need to be the most honest with about our needs and desires is ourselves.. start there if that this feels true for you. Ask yourself what I Really need is, what I really want is…
- We are surrounded by so many choices. One thing you might try this year is to limit yourself. This can be a personal challenge of not spending anything (unnecessary) for a day, week, month. It could also be not allowing the overwhelm of all your supplies to stop you from starting…Pare down your supplies and dive in!
- Making a practice of telling yourself what you appreciate about you (daily and in the mirror would be even more powerful, but start with what feels right)
What are some awesome things you might want to try in 2017?
Here is to living Inspired, Creative,and Empowered