Hey Lovely Souls,
There is a lot of hype about there is only x more days until 2020… While that is shocking and a bit horrifying, I don’t want to get too caught up in that energy. It feels almost a panicky for some!
What I would love to do is create some posts and prompts that will support you where you are now.
Let’s start with these 6 questions, don’t overthink them (I know easier said than done!) Just be open to what comes up!
1) What do I need to let go of from this year so far? Goals, expectations, project, anger, stuff?
2) What do I want to savor the rest of this year? The holidays, time with loved ones, the flavors?
3) How do I want to feel the rest of this year?
4) What can I start or ask for today, this week in order to support myself in that feeling?
5) What’s something that I put off this year that I could still accomplish, create or ask for that might help support who I am unfolding into next year?
6) Where have I really showed up, rocked it and aligned this year?
Here is to living with Intention