Hey Beautiful Souls,
I actually hesitated on sharing any posts about reflecting on the year . I am not as anxious to reflect in the same ways I have been since the loss of my father this year.
However, I think being able to take a little bit of time or honor a ritual I have had for years (even if it isn’t the exact same as it has been in the past years) is important (even if it’s tender)
Here are 5 ways to reflect on the year…
- Write a letter to the year… Dear 2017… (so far mine feels like Dear 2017… what the f….. since But I am still pondering it.
- Choose some photos that you feel tell the stories of the year coming to a close.
- Write it out… Here are some prompts: Ways my word showed up this year, this year I felt, this year my most difficult time/experience/lesson was, this year I showed up /rocked it in/with, This year I created, embraced, released.
- Look through your planner/calendar and pull out what you felt stood out from the big moments to the little things and write those down.
- Sum up the year in 6 words (or some other limited number)
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered