Welcome to the Workshop and eCourses page Beautiful Soul! I wanted to share a few thoughts on how I work here at To Live Inspired when it comes to courses. My intention is to always offer Soulful, Practical and affordable courses for you to support you in living an Inspired, Creative and Empowered Life. No matter what kind of course you take here you need not ever feel behind in the prompts. I offer a gentle, safe space for you to dig in as much or as little as you feel called to. Thank You for stopping by and be kind to yourself today!
On Demand Courses:
On Demand E-coures can be purchased and started at any time. *Note it may take up to 24 hours for you to get your first email.
SHOWING UP FOR YOURSELF – ON THE PAGE. –
$16 Free Until March 28th
Shedding excuses and playing with layers
- We will explore using bits from your everyday life in fun ways!
- We will explore other ways to show up for ourselves in our lives by exploring some self-exploration prompts
- We will explore ways to create a “page” in 5 minutes or 5-minute increments
- We will explore ideas for putting together a “Creativity to go kit” for you so you can take it with you OR if you have very limited space and just need to keep it all in one small easy to access space!
SHOWING UP FOR YOURSELF – THROUGH SELF AND SOUL CARE
$16 Free until March 28th
Are you operating on Autopilot?
Do you sometimes feel as if you have given up on yourself?
Check back into your life with self and soul care.
14 days of prompts and inspiration that support you in focusing on you and nourishing your mind, body, and soul.
It’s time beautiful soul, it’s time.
14 emails, 14 days
$16 FREE Until March 28th- Start: Anytime
“Live” eCourses start on a specific date. However, you can always go at your own pace. You are also invited into a private Facebook group as well.
LAYERS OF LIFE- VISUAL JOURNAL WORKSHOP- Next Exploration TBD
Your life is layered, all of us have layers in our lives. So often we have hidden the layers of who we really are and what we really want so much that we have almost forgotten that they are there. But there is a part of us that knows deeply that those layers are there and whispering to us to be revealed. The layers show up in our dreams, goals, fears, likes, dislikes, relationships and many other ways.
A beautiful way to start to explore and own (or release) some of these layers is through self-expression especially visual journaling (also referred to often as Art Journaling)
This journey will be an exploration of the layers of your life and of your journal.
This workshop offers 4 Weeks of:
1-Creative prompts -lose the fear of the blank page through collage and various ways to add color to your page.
2-Layers of your life prompts, from photos to “junk mail” we play with things from your real life!
3-Layers of you- journal prompts to explore the different layers in your inner and outer life. From dreams to your everyday. These prompts will be a mix of introspection, reflection and simply noticing your life a bit differently.
There are very few basic supplies needed to get started. I will send you a list before the course starts!
Here is what the students (aka: Explorer of layers.. ) have had to say about the workshop:
“This workshop was one of the best experiences of the year for me, and I’m so glad I did it. I learned I could be creative without drawing or painting. I love visual journaling, and it’s now one of my favorite activities. It goes so well with photography, too, which I loved as a child and have been exploring again. Heather taught us to enjoy the process and not worry about the outcome. It also helped me become more mindful and appreciative of my life now as well as what I hope for it.” Gayle Olson
I love Heather’s approach to using creative expression to gain clarity in your life. She is a blessing and her work is a treasure!-Carolan Deacon
Cultivate Inspiration: > 30 ways in 30 Days. Next Exploration TBD
- Have the option to be part of a Private Facebook group (or if working on it on your own is more your thing, that is also a beautiful way to go)
- Have Inspiration prompts daily for 30 days. These soulful yet doable steps will empower you to start aligning your life more and more each day.
- Connect with ourselves, beauty and with what our lives are telling us.
- Start a practice of cultivating intentional inspiration that can be carried forward in our lives in all sorts of circumstance.