Hey Inspiring Souls!
My journal has been a support system for me for many years now. It’s an anchor of sorts. The thing about journaling is we can’t do it wrong, it’s incredibly forgiving you can write one entry and the next one can be weeks, months or years later and your journal will not judge you!
I also know that sometimes even if we feel we have a lot to say that we open to that blank page and we feel like we go blank! To help you out with that or simply give you a diving in point here are 15 journal prompts…
- Right now I need
- Right now I feel
- What do I hear, taste, see, smell, feel?
- More of, less of
- Gratitude, describe in detail one or two things.. (so not just I am grateful for my sight.. what are you seeing that brings you gratitude about that.. why.. ) or a simple list.. again no.wrong.way!
- What nourishes me
- What is draining me
- Currently loving
- Wins and Woes
- F*%K it list
- Things I appreciate about myself
- Lessons learned lately ( you define lately)
- What I am resisting, yet crave.
Here is to living with Intention