5 ways to set yourself up for success this week
Hey inspiring Souls,
Most of us have a lot going on in our lives these day. We tend to get into react not responding. What we do that all the time it’s not unusual for things we intended to do or create just feel like too much. One way to help shift this is to engage in things that set us up for success. Here are 5 ways to do just that.
1. Plan your week, put in the tasks you need to get done calls to make etc…but don’t forget to schedule in self snd soul care
2. Set up your supplements or medicine for the week.
3. Go grocery shopping and get meals for the week (making a menu is helpful < note to self!
4. Set up reminders through the day to get up and move, breath, appts etc
5. Set intentions: how do you want to feel, what do you want to accomplish and what do you want to savor?
Here’s to living with intention
Hey lovely Souls
How often do you make promises to yourself that you break? Many of us do this on a regular basis without even thinking about it. This is often not true when it comes promises we make to others.
Honor yourself by honoring your word to yourself!
Here is to living with intention
Hey Beautiful Souls,
This amazing quote has come up on my radar a few times lately and I just love it so much. I wanted to share it with you.
This is SO what I want, I want to re frame how i think of mistakes or even the fear of “failure”.
I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.
Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something.
So that’s my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody’s ever made before. Don’t freeze, don’t stop, don’t worry that it isn’t good enough, or it isn’t perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.
Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, Do it.
Make your mistakes, next year and forever.”
― Neil Gaiman
Hey Beautiful Souls!
I watch something on YouTube at least 3 days a week there is so much inspiration to be had there (and it can be a vortex time sucker, so beware!) Here are some videos I have found inspiring lately.
Hey Lovely Souls…
This week I wanted to share 5 Free things you can do today to improve your days…
1) Meditate (there are a ton of free meditations out there, I happen to really love an app called insight timer it has hundreds of free meditations. YouTube is another great tool) Start with 1-5 minutes.
2) Listen to an inspiring Podcast. (or song or audiobook) You can multitask while doing this.. on your commute, going for a walk, straightening up your space, even oftentimes at work!
3) Choose a book or magazine that you want to dig into, not one you should (and shoulds come in all different sizes…) but one that you really want to) Set aside 10-20 minutes a day to read some of it.
4) Have a little plan. I am not suggesting that you plan every hour. What I am encouraging, however, is that you use a planner or digital system to schedule a few things that need to be done and that matter to you. I love having a paper and pen planner. I start out planning my week. If that’s not your thing then start with planning /setting intentions and your most important tasks for that day. It helps you feel like you do have a say in how your days will unfold. But I will suggest being open about shifts in your plan sometimes…
5) Ask yourself, what do I most need today? And try and give that to yourself. I feel like oftentimes it’s simple things like a deep breath, a nourishing meal, laughter or even just a few minutes of stillness.
Here is to living Inspired, Creative and Empowered